The Rooflite FRF + FGT is a fixed , flat roof window with a PVC base unit.
Its a 2 piece system : (see pic below)
Box top unit Fixed - Code FRF
Box Base Unit. - Code FGT
- APPLICABLE: In public or residential buildings, in a heated, inhabited room, in a roof pitch range of 5°-15°.
- The base is designed so it broadens towards the interior and provides more light in the room.
- External toughened glass for protection against hail damage.
- The PVC base is maintenance free and easy-to-clean thanks to the PVC. The outer glass surface has a special coating for easy cleaning.
- The durable PVC and glass surfaces of the base-unit make the roof window also suitable for spaces with increased humidity, like kitchens or bathrooms.
- The internal glass is laminated to ensure safety in case of accidental glass breakage.
- The base unit can be extended in height by additional extension curbs (FRC and FRC.F) for special roofing systems where higher installation level is required.
- The special construction of the fixed base unit consist of a multilayer glazing and combined with the insulated PVC base, it ensures efficient noise reduction of both impact noise and environmental noise.
- Easy installation, fixing screws and brackets are included with a 10-year guarantee.