A skylight is a “cold room” window designed to provide ventilation and light for uninhabited and unheated loft spaces. For inhabited spaces, we strongly recommend a roof window. Skylights are produced with a 14 mm double glazed pane to improve insulation.
Our skylights are supplied with an integrated flashing, eliminating the need for a separate product. The flashing is perfectly compatible with tiles, and also with slates after removing or trimming the foam gasket.
The skylight is very easy to fix and mount in the roof area. For each skylight you can find a text-free installation manual showing the mounting process step-by-step.
- 45 x 55 cm as side-hung or top-hung
- 45 x 73 cm as side-hung or top-hung
- 48 x 90 cm as side-hung or top-hung
- 85 x 85 cm as side-hung with restrictor
- 90 x 48 cm as top-hung
- Integrated flashing with apron
- Trimmable or completely removable foam gasket to ensure a perfect seal with roofing
- Product can be installed in all roofing materials
- Our flexible system allows installation in roofs with pitches between 15 and 60°
- Supplied with rubber gaskets in the sash
- Weather - and UV ray resistant
- Kiln-dried pine wood with fungicide protection
- 14mm double pane (3-8-3)
- Chromed steel handle with two ventilation positions
- 5-year guarantee
- Installation guide.