The CONS collection is a range of centre pivot roof windows with an elegant handle that enables passive ventilation in two different secondary locking positions.
The CONS range is equipped with ventilation valve that provides optimal background passive ventilation (i.e. without opening the window).CONS windows can be installed in a roof pitch from 15-90°.
- Wooden Elements - Wooden frames are made from selected pine wood which is treated with fungicide and insecticide protection, followed by a coat of water-based lacquer. All wooden raw materials come from sustainable forests. RoofLITE+ holds full FSC chain of custody certification.
- Thermal Insulation - Uw value= 1.3 W/m²K - Ug value= 1.0 W/m²K
- Quality Manufacturing - Our windows are manufactured in Europe at an ISO 9001 ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-certified production facility.
- Quick And Easy To Install - Intuitive visual guidelines enclosed in every roof window box. See this installation guide.
- Water Tightness - Extra sliding gasket on the sash maximizes window air and water tightness.