Wide range of applications for true universal use. The SPAX point properties ensure a quick and easy fix. Also suitable, for coated timber products. The quick gripping
when screwing in prevents damage to the smooth wood surface for a flawless appearance.
- WIROX P3J achieves a corrosion protection that is more than 20 times greater than that offered by blue zinc coating.
- 4CUT: allows screwing in without pre-drilling (wood-dependent), reduces splitting as square end displaces the fibres.
- Ground serrations: up to the point – quick and secure fastening.
- MULTI Head: flush countersinking. Mills in wood and stops on metal.
- No pre-drilling (wood-dependent).
- Quick and safe fastening with reduced driving in torque (more screwed connections per battery charge).
- Effectively reduces splitting of the wooden material, even when close to the edge.
- Multifunctional applications indoors.