HSE regulations require that fuels and chemicals are transported and stored in a secure, lockable container. The Armorgard TransBank™ is purpose-built to ensure that you comply with all legal requirements for storing and transporting hazardous goods, while protecting them from theft, fire and leakage. Constructed from heavy-duty steel plate, this high quality secure container is designed to accommodate standard jerry fuel cans, and is equally suitable for use as a chemical safe.
Ticks the box for...
- Secure container for storing hazardous fuels and chemicals
- Comply with all legal requirements
- 30 minute fire resistance.
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Over-centre catch with padlock facility
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Robust steel plate construction for maximum protection
- Integral fixing points allow vaults to be secured to the floor or vehicle
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- Flame arrested gauze fitted on all boxes